Friday, October 15, 2010

First post: whose fat is this, anyway?

On October 13th, 2010, I turned 36.  Today I got up and went to my YMCA and walked 1.03 miles on the treadmill.  I neglected to weigh myself, but four days ago, I weighed in at 202.  I ate/gorged at Subway twice in the interim.

How did today's session make me feel: Horrible.  I like to read on the treadmill, and I forgot to look at my book stack.  The YMCA has a lending shelf and nothing looked good.  I ended up skimming a murder mystery.  The bitter half-black crazy Greek guy stabbed his half-sister antiquarian with the dagger, in the museum.  It sucked, and I hated it.  


Why I went today: In a thousand miles, I will feel better.


Why I stopped: time constraints.


Could I have gone farther if time permitted: Yes.




Today's Distance: 1.03
Miles to go to hit 1000: 998.97
Days to go: 363
Average Miles/Day Pace Needed: 2.75


I have a couple of Covert Bailey titles on my bookshelf.  Good, inspirational, mostly decent advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment