Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is this day 2 or day 4?

It was a tough weekend where I was massively busy (I threw a birthday party for my middle daughter and went board gaming on Saturday, and went to IKEA on Sunday).

Today I hit the treadmill right after dropping off the kids at school.  I managed to go a little over 50 minutes, and I felt pretty good about the whole experience.

I weighed myself afterward: 206 lbs.  Damn and blast, but also totally expected after a week where I gorged up till my birthday.  Other disconcerting note: my front bounces when I am power-walking.  Two ways, even: man-boobs up and down, protruding nerdbelly side to side.

I also converted my YMCA membership to a city-wide one, which opens up Sundays as an option at YMCA locations with Sunday child-care.


Today's Distance: 3.47
Miles to go to hit 1000: 996.50
Days to go: 360
Average Miles/Day Pace Needed: 2.77

No comments:

Post a Comment